Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Python, Twitter, and AI

Lately, I've become a bit of an AI fan -- and by that I don't mean Artifical Intelligence, but Amy Iris, whose blog I added to the Blogroll today.

If you spend a lot of time on Twitter, and especially if you read/write/eat/dream Python, you'll probably find Amy Iris's blog interesting. It's a treasure-trove of thoughtful social-web musings accompanied by a lot of really great Python sample code and real-world data from AI's experiments in Twitter-hacking. Amy is extraordinarily generous with ideas, code, and insights, and the blog is refreshingly personal. I've benefitted enormously from it. And I don't even speak a word of Python.

[Disclosure: I don't know Amy Iris, and I have no idea what her affiliations or background might be, or whether "Amy Iris" might in fact be a pseudonym, or an anagram ("is my AIR"). All I know is what I read in the blogs and tweets, and so far, it's all good. Very good.]

3 comments:

  1. Amy Iris appears to be a "project":

    http://www.amyiris.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I have been told by the folks involved that it is, in fact, a project (with a female name in the tradition of E.L.I.Z.A.)

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. python homework help

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment. Registration required because trolls.