Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Image editing in Firefox via Jetpack and Pixlr

Jetpack Menu API Tutorial from Aza Raskin on Vimeo.

I have to admit this is pretty cool from a couple of standpoints. First, an easy Menu API is something Jetpack has needed from the beginning, and this API strikes me as 100% spot-on: logical, intuitive, powerful. Secondly, Pixlr itself is just kick-ass. (That's my nomination for understatement of the year.) And the measly 14 lines of integration code needed to get Pixlr operating on a web image from a right-mouse menu command is (dare I say) one of the nicer parlor tricks I've seen this year. In The Year of the Parlor Trick, that's saying something.


  1. Very informative and interesting tutorial.
    Keep coming these kind of useful tutorials.
    Thanks for sharing.

    clipping path

  2. Really Nice tutorial Bro.

  3. I am very impressed with your blog you did a very hard job. and I appreciate that sharing a helpful post, great job!
    Neck Joint Service/Clipping Path Service/photo retouching Service/Image Masking Service

  4. Such a beautiful tutorial that is. thanks for sharing.
    Clipping Path service | ecommerce image editing service


Add a comment. Registration required because trolls.