Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Crashing the Crash Report Tool

Lately I've been crashing the Mobile Device Crash Report Tool a fair amount. But so, too, have a lot of other people, judging from the buzz on the Googlesphere. Evidently iTunes is fussy (on Vista, especially) when it comes to indiscriminate plugging/unplugging of iPods from USB ports while a sync is in progress (yeah, I know).

For crying out loud can we not have a meaningful error message, though? Repeat after me: Whisky, Tango, Foxtrot.

1 comment:

  1. I just have this energy level that I've never had before. The only thing that's changed is I've started wearing my Power Balance bracelet and nike running shoes
    Power Balance wholesale
    Silly Bands
    Reebok Easytone


Add a comment. Registration required because trolls.